Online Tutoring Works
- An Enrollment Coordinator calls to answer questions, choose an appropriate program and schedule the student’s weekly sessions.
- Next, parents are connected with an Education Manager to discuss student learning goals and any other pertinent issues.
- Students take a diagnostic test* online and begin sessions with a dedicated tutor.
- Working with the assigned tutor, the Education Manager develops a personalized student learning plan.
- Sessions are conducted with Audio/Video-IP service and IvyAchievers online whiteboard.
- Students use a computer-attachable tablet to write on the whiteboard, as well as a headset to enhance online voice communication.
- Tutors teach from the same textbooks that students use in school.
- Students can access home works, instructional materials, tests and lesson plans at our Student Portal.
- Free, additional home works help is also available to Math students enrolled in our 8-hour/month programs.
Ongoing Communication with Parents
- The Education Manager holds periodic conferences with parents to discuss student progress and share feedback.
- With our Parent Portal, parents may access progress reports from the tutor or Education Manager, as well as lesson plans and test results.
Our Academic Coordinator will contact you shortly to set up a Demo Class.
Copyright © 2019 ivyachievers.com.